1. Products can only be returned to Planet Friendly Packaging for credit within 7 days from invoice date even if Planet Friendly Packaging is at fault. If Planet Friendly Packaging is not at fault and the customer wishes to return product, subject to the rest of the this clause being adhered to, the customer will:
1.1. Pay the cost of freight of the goods both to them and back to Planet Friendly Packaging, as well as a $5.00 per carton restocking / administration fee if returning for Credit; OR
1.2. Pay the cost of freight of the goods back to Planet Friendly Packaging if returning for credit and then received a replacement item of the same quantity.
2. Returned products can only be credited at the value equivalent to the current market value of the products.
3. Damaged goods are not eligible for return. Products to be returned must have a returns authorisation (RA) number clearly visible on the outside of the package (NOT on original carton), and the product must be unopened and in a re-sellable condition acceptable by BioPak.
4. Any goods that have been written on or defaced by You or your courier will not be eligible for return.
5. Planet Friendly Packaging only accepts complete cartons with no items missing. BioPak does not accept for credit sleeves of products nor individual items.
6. Approved product returns must be returned to Planet Friendly Packaging within 3 days of the RA number being issued or the goods will be declined and returned to You at your cost.
7. All returns outside the above conditions are subject to a minimum 20% restocking fee, if and only if Planet Friendly Packaging agrees to accept the return at the sole discretion of Planet Friendly Packaging. Planet Friendly Packaging is under no obligation to accept returns of Product from Customers.